Experience the freedom to explore
Your dream heliskiing trip – now customizable to your group’s content. Choose from 2-5 days heliskiing in the legendary Purcell and Selkirk Mountain ranges, averaging between 4,600m and 6,700m of daily vertical. Ski till your legs fall off – we’ll take care of the rest.
- Those looking for flexibility in the length of their group’s trip
- Skiers who want to explore as much of Stellar’s legendary terrain as possible
- Those looking to ski for a weekend and be back at work by Monday
- Unlimited vertical
- Guiding by our certified mountain guides
- Breakfast at the Treehouse Restaurant at the Kaslo Hotel
- Gourmet mountain lunch
- Apres ski snacks at Kaslo Hotel
- Dinner at one of Kaslo’s fine restaurants (not including alcohol)
- Accommodations at the comfortable modern Victorian Kaslo hotel
- Use of avalanche airbag pack containing a shovel, probe, and radio
- Use of a digital transceiver
- Mountain safety training including helicopter safety and avalanche rescue & beacon training
- 7:15am: breakfast at the Treehouse Restaurant
- 8:15am: Meet at the Kaslo Hotel, drive to staging area and conduct mountain safety training (first day only)
- 9:00am: Flight to first run. Ski/board the best powder of your life!
- 12:00pm: Gourmet mountain lunch in an unforgettable setting
- 2:30-3:30pm: Return back to Kaslo and have apres ski snacks and beverages at Kaslo Hotel
- 6:00pm: Hit the town for a Kootenay inspired dinner in Kaslo
Heli Weekend Escape Option – 2-3 Days
Leave the world behind and escape for a weekend of heliskiing. Book a two or three day trip to Stellar and we’ll help you arrange travel so that you can get here quickly, ski bottomless powder, and be back home by the start of the week.
- Pre-trip – Arrive in Spokane or Calgary on Friday and then charter a flight to either Cranbrook or Kelowna. Helicopter or bus from there to Kaslo to arrive Friday night and check into the Kaslo Hotel.
- Day 1 – Saturday: Start off the day with a hearty breakfast in Kaslo, then go heliskiing in the legendary Selkirk and Purcell Mountains. After skiing, finish the day off with a hot tub and a cold drink at the Kaslo Hotel.
- Day 2 – Sunday: Heliskiing in the legendary Selkirk and Purcell Mountains, then helicopter or bus to Cranbrook or Kelowna or Spokane. Charter a flight to Vancouver or Calgary, then fly home before the week begins.
2-5 days starting at $4,000