A Typical Day
A typical day with Stellar Heliskiing – shred all day!
Get ready for one of the best days ever! From our base in Kaslo, British Columbia, we can fly to epic open alpine, steep trees, basins, and everything in between – it’s up to you (and mother nature). Take advantage of unlimited vertical and ski or board as much as your legs can handle, then return to Kaslo for well-earned beers and snacks.
A typical day looks like this:
- 8:15 meet at the Kaslo Hotel, Stellar Office
- Staging area, safety briefings
- Flight to first run, condition/group assessment
- Ski/board the best powder of your life
- Gourmet mountain lunch in an unforgettable setting
- Continue riding until 2:30 – 3:30
- Return back to Kaslo and have apres ski snacks and beverages at Kaslo Hotel & Brew Pub
Other Essential Information:
Stellar supplies each guest with an avalanche airbag pack, containing a shovel, probe, and radio that must be worn by guests on each run. In addition, each guest is provided with a digital transceiver and are trained in its use. Before a guest begins a day on the mountain with us, they must take part in our mountain safety training at the stage area. We’ll cover helicopter safety; give an overview of a typical day and what to expect; and give an overview of avalanche rescue and beacon training.